[ASC-list] Vic-Event: Celebrate 1000 Books on Science Book a Day

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 06:52:32 UTC 2016

Science Book a Day (http://sciencebookaday.com<http://sciencebookaday.com/>) was a project I started with the objective of engaging more people in science books. I thought that I would feature a book each day, linking to reviews, videos and the author/illustrator/editor of the book.

Starting on the 1st of June, 2013, I had no idea of the number of people that would visit my little blog, the authors that I would interview and the fun that would come my way.

On the 26th of February, 2016, I featured my 1000th book, which I think is a great thing to celebrate on the 11th of March with some friends at a little bookshop that inspired me to start this little project to begin with.

So please come down and please help me celebrate this great milestone :) I'll be putting on a small spread of drinks and nibbles.

Where: Embiggen Books, 197-203 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne, Australia 3000
When: Friday March 11, 2016, 6pm-7:30pm

RSVP on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/948499098550764/

--
Dr George Aranda
Science Education Research Fellow

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.