March 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Mar 1 03:34:11 UTC 2016
Ending: Thu Mar 31 04:07:23 UTC 2016
- [ASC-list] Sydney Conference Extended Deadline
- [ASC-list] Free ANZAAS talk, Melbourne, Wed 16th March 6:30pm; Dr Misty Jenkins: Killer T cells
- [ASC-list] Invitation to participate in research
- [ASC-list] Prize for citizen science, grants and opportunities, and a first taste of Science Week 2016
- [ASC-list] Tomorrow daytime meet Bianca Nogrady, freelance science journalist, broadcaster, author, and Vice President of the ASC..
- [ASC-list] Aus physics news
- [ASC-list] Job: Research Translation Manager - TAC (Geelong based)
- [ASC-list] CLIPS - studies to undergird principles of comm'n - Re: ASC-list Digest, Vol 136, Issue 1
- [ASC-list] Ticket to Conference available - earlybird price :-)
- [ASC-list] Falling Walls Labs is coming to Australia
- [ASC-list] Evaluating 'pop up' science experiences
- [ASC-list] Fwd: Ultimo, Sydney: ABC TV's Q&A hosts SCIENCE panel - Mon 14th March!
- [ASC-list] evaluating a pop-up event - Re: ASC-list Digest, Vol 136, Issue 7
- [ASC-list] How do astronauts go to the toilet?
- [ASC-list] Vic-Event: Celebrate 1000 Books on Science Book a Day
- [ASC-list] Speaking of social scientists ....
- [ASC-list] 1pm AEDT today online: meet Kylie Walker, Director of Communications and Outreach at the Australian Academy of Science.
- [ASC-list] Alan Alda speaks at the National Press Club @ 12.30 today
- [ASC-list] ASC and conferences
- [ASC-list] March e-news: Happy Pi Day, VRS & the Mathematics of Success
- [ASC-list] Looking for national experiment ideas
- [ASC-list] Visual Entanglement exhibition invite (Adelaide)
- [ASC-list] Your life’s work in 30 seconds: media training next Monday in Melbourne, then in Sydney
- [ASC-list] Science Communication strategy
- [ASC-list] New roles: Education Project Officer (specialist and professional) and Communications Project Officer (genomics) and
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEDT today online: meet Lisa Bailey, Program Manager at RiAus, Australia's Science Channel.
- [ASC-list] The Storytelling of Science tour (ADL, BNE & SYD)
- [ASC-list] aerial acrobatics/ocean plastic (Canberra)
- [ASC-list] looking for a writer
- [ASC-list] A new Prime Minister’s Prize; Fresh Science and $50,000 stem cell prizes extended
- [ASC-list] Opportunity with the OGTR
- [ASC-list] Calling all SA science communicators!
- [ASC-list] Adelaide-based job going at the Australian Science Media Centre
- [ASC-list] [Vic event] The National Science Quiz
- [ASC-list] Unlocking the secrets within using light—from wine to embryos, Professor Tanya Monro
- [ASC-list] DEATH in Hobart: the Science of Life & Death
- [ASC-list] Digital Production Coordinator, Australian Prescriber
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEDT today online: meet Brad Tucker, Astrophysicist/Cosmologist, Research Fellow and more.
- [ASC-list] On the job - looking for the technical and support staff who keep science moving
- [ASC-list] Starting in 30 minutes. 1:30pm AEDT today online: meet Brad Tucker, Astrophysicist/Cosmologist, Research Fellow and more.
- [ASC-list] Science communication research webinar tomorrow: How much science does an ordinary citizen need to function in modern society?
Last message date:
Thu Mar 31 04:07:23 UTC 2016
Archived on: Sat Jun 6 02:02:28 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).