[ASC-list] Careers in Science Communication... who wants to discuss on a webinar (or series of webinars) for early career people?

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu May 19 01:45:24 UTC 2016

Dear ASCers,

We frequently receive careers questions about science communication to the
office inbox, the most recent of which is copied below.

*"What steps would you recommend someone on transitioning from a [insert
science here] PhD into science communication as a career? How competitive
is it and what is the market like right now?"*
I'd like to schedule a webinar or series of webinars specifically around
careers topics in science communication to go some way to addressing this
type of question.

Would you like this?

If you are interested in being a speaker on such a webinar please let me
know!

Thanks,

Kali

[image: photo]