May 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun May 1 22:54:02 UTC 2016
Ending: Tue May 31 00:07:20 UTC 2016
- [ASC-list] Fwd: Football stadiums and crystals
- [ASC-list] QLD Fresh science nominations close May 4 - 2 days away
- [ASC-list] Top 5 under 40 - discovering a new generation of science thinkers
- [ASC-list] JOB: Opportunity to join outreach and education team at ANSTO - applications due Sunday [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
- [ASC-list] SCINEMA - final call for film submissions
- [ASC-list] Job opportunity: Science Communicator for the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage - Mat Leave position up to 12 months - closes 17 May
- [ASC-list] Fearless physics and superconducting motors for the Australian Navy—Aus physics news
- [ASC-list] Vic Event - The Man Who Knew Infinity
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEST today online: meet Sarah Lau, Manager Communications and Media Liaison with the Department of Water in Western Australia
- [ASC-list] LIVE ONLINE NOW: Sci Comm Careers night, 5.30 Thursday 5/5/16
- [ASC-list] Plan your communication early - and watch for that research impact!
- [ASC-list] Vic Event - Movie night: The Man Who Knew Infinity
- [ASC-list] Free ANZAAS talk, Melbourne, Thurs 19 May 6:30pm; Prof David Karoly, 'The role of climate change in recent extreme weather events in Australia'
- [ASC-list] Underwater exploration livestream begins soon!
- [ASC-list] Storytelling in science communication: join us for a day at the beach (Adelaide)
- [ASC-list] Early career researchers network event (Adelaide)
- [ASC-list] Vacancy for international communication specialist with INBAR -
- [ASC-list] John Oliver on science
- [ASC-list] Interested in coordinating the Invasive Animals CRC online/digital presence?
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEST today online: meet Renae Sayers, ASC WA Branch President and international science communicator.
- [ASC-list] Pint of Science Festival, 23rd May VIC EVENT
- [ASC-list] On in 10! Re: 1:30pm AEST today online: meet Renae Sayers, ASC WA Branch President and international science communicator.
- [ASC-list] Scientell’s latest – ok, first – newsletter
Paul Holper, Scientell
- [ASC-list] Help Museum Victoria win the museum DANCE OFF!! Vote by end of today
- [ASC-list] PCST conference in Turkey
- [ASC-list] Hooked on an EM
- [ASC-list] TED.com launches technology for science education talk
- [ASC-list] SCINEMA International Science Film Festival screenings 18 June
- [ASC-list] Careers in Science Communication... who wants to discuss on a webinar (or series of webinars) for early career people?
- [ASC-list] Vic-Event: Deceptology, part of the Melbourne Magic Festival
- [ASC-list] Media release: Academy urges science and maths education focus for federal election
- [ASC-list] Fwd: Call for Submissions - SCANZ 2016 Conference
- [ASC-list] What are Australia's top ten science institutes
- [ASC-list] Today at 1:30pm AEST online: meet Dr Amy Nisselle, multimedia genetics education, research, travel
- [ASC-list] New dates - media and communication training for scientists
- [ASC-list] ADL, BNE & SYD events - Great Debate: Unsung Heroes of Science
- [ASC-list] Fwd: Science communication position at CoEDL, ANU
- [ASC-list] Latest AusSMC newsletter - latest on drug resistant superbugs plus mobile phones and cancer
- [ASC-list] great stuff for you
j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
- [ASC-list] VIC event: Meet the Press on 27 June
Last message date:
Tue May 31 00:07:20 UTC 2016
Archived on: Sat Jun 6 02:02:28 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).