[ASC-list] Super Early Birds: ASC2017 onsite conference registration is now open!

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Nov 3 02:15:47 UTC 2016

Hello ASCers,

Registration is now open for ASC2017 in Adelaide [
http://bit.ly/RegisterASC2017].

Some of you have been waiting patiently for registrations to open and have
already booked flights and accommodation!

We’re pleased to announce that the first 20 ticket purchasers will receive
Super Early Bird prices. After those have sold out, Standard Early Bird
pricing will be available until November 28.

Your ticket purchase will grant you full access to the two-day conference,
including two catered networking events—often regarded as a program
highlight with many delegates indicating that networking is their number
one priority for attending.

There is a very real possibility this conference will sell out. To
guarantee your attendance we strongly suggest you get in sooner rather than
later.

*Submissions*
Conference submissions are due November 6 (this Sunday), with the exception
of research submissions, which are due December 1.

Submissions are eligible to apply for inclusion in the onsite program, the
online program or both.

All successful submissions will be included in the ASC2017 conference
program and speakers/producers featured in the speaker listing, whether
they are onsite or online.

Read more about submissions [http://bit.ly/c4pASC2017].

*Digital Delegates*
This is the first time the ASC has offered a blended onsite/online program.

Members who attend in person will have access to all aspects of the
conference but for members unable to attend in person, we will provide an
online stream before, during and after the conference featuring digital
only sessions, plus a live stream of selected sessions from the onsite
program.

Please note, we will endeavour to provide our digital delegates with a
valuable experience but as this is a multi-track conference we can only
live-stream a limited selection of onsite sessions from the main
auditorium. Exact pricing and content for digital delegates will be
determined once submissions are in and we know what we’re able to offer.

When onsite and online sessions have been finalised by the program
selection committee, the program will be updated online [
http://2017conf.asc.asn.au/schedule/].

*Keep up to date*
A conference LinkedIn group is ready to welcome onsite and digital
delegates, speakers and sponsors. This group will be a hub for conference
news and announcements, as well as giving participants a chance to meet and
interact in advance. You can request to join the group [
http://bit.ly/ASC2017grp] once you’ve purchased your registration.

In the meantime, please send us your submissions for posters, case studies,
professional development workshops, science art and more.

And buy your tickets soon [http://bit.ly/RegisterASC2017] if you are
planning to attend in person!

Best wishes,

Kali
On behalf of the ASC2017 Program Committee

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 12, 14, 16 and 17.

http://2017conf.asc.asn.au/

http://asc.asn.au/

http://community.asc.asn.au/
<http://asc.asn.au/>

<http://www.asc.asn.au/>

[image: photo]
*Kali Madden*
Executive Officer / Conference Director, Australian Science Communicators
(ASC)
p:office.asc | e:office at asc.asn.au | w:http://community.asc.asn.au | a:Suite
23011, 1 Mowla Dr, Ashmore QLD 4214
<http://www.facebook.com/auscicomm>  <http://twitter.com/auscicomm>