[ASC-list] FW: Hi and looking for volunteers for this Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday Sydney

Derek Williamson derek.williamson at unsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 3 05:08:20 UTC 2016

On behalf of Lana a volunteer request for assistance with an environmental science Ed/coms program running at Sculpture by the Sea.

Contact Lana for info that isn't included below or to volunteer, feel free to circulate widely to your scicoms crowds.

Regards
Derek Williamson
Director
Museum of Human Disease
UNSW AUSTRALIA
UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
(02) 9385 2190
Facebook: http://bit.ly/diseasemus   http://bit.ly/diseasemus
Twitter: @derekjw  @diseasemuseum
UNSW CRICOS Provider Code 00098G
Events 2017
Feb 23 PDHPE Teachers' day
March 15 & 16 Brain Awareness Week - Junior Science event
April 6 Investigating Science Teachers' day
April 7 Biology Professional Development Day
April 28 Immunology Day
June 28 &29 Exercise Physiology Junior PDHPE event
September 21 & 22 Zombie Apocalypse Junior Science event