[ASC-list] Last Wholesome Show for 2016 - and it's a doozy 😜

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 03:01:36 UTC 2016

Last Wholesome Show of the Year - it's all about Merika
View this email in your browser<http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=8e5e2ad4ff&e=e00c8143da>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f/images/9e065ae0-fed9-4436-b9da-9a93e9820012.jpg]

In America, Orange Really is the New Black

In our last live Wholesome Show<http://wholesomeshow.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=83411f2da3&e=e00c8143da> for 2016, we are going to pick apart the enormous, orange-haired elephant in America's living room.

We're going to disembowel the election that shocked the world, and we're going to do it in truly Wholesome fashion: with totally fab experts and rather strengthy ales.

Not only will our super-well informed and entertaining guests offer Aussie and US perspectives on Trumpstravaganza 2016, our own intrepid on-the-spot reporter guy (well, Rod) will tell you what it was like in Washington the moment people realised Trump had taken Virginia.

[spoiler alert: it was like every air conditioner in the city came on at the same time]

You KNOW you wanna know more, so why not come join us for a final Wholesome cheers to Barry H Obama.

See you tomorrow, November 16<http://wholesomeshow.us13.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=360599e4ae&e=e00c8143da>, at the Wig and Pen.

Slightly nervous, but still terribly entertaining hugs,
Rod'n'Will

PS - Tomorrow night is the last live show, book here<http://wholesomeshow.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=1aab311768&e=e00c8143da> if you don't wanna miss out
PPS - It wont be all doom-and-gloom, we pinky-swear you'll be laughing all the way to the Trumpocalypse!

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-twitter-48.png]<http://wholesomeshow.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=754075d072&e=e00c8143da>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-facebook-48.png]<http://wholesomeshow.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=ba23d7239e&e=e00c8143da>

[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-link-48.png]<http://wholesomeshow.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f&id=62f56ccadc&e=e00c8143da>

Copyright © 2016 The Wholesome Show, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you opted in on The Wholesome Show website. That's awesome!

Our mailing address is:
The Wholesome Show
Building 42a
Australian National University