[ASC-list] Submissions for SCOPE ASC Member Newsletter due by Monday. Final member newsletter for the year due out next Wednesday.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Nov 30 03:39:56 UTC 2016

Dear ASCers,

Many of us have already hit peak crazy at this time of year.

This email is a reminder to those of you planning on submitting something
to the member newsletter.

Submissions are due by Monday (and preferably before!) to give our busy
editor time to get the newsletter ready for an early Wednesday send before
she dashes off to a conference.

For those planning on including a banner ad* in this newsletter please give
us an indication as soon as possible, now is a good time to promote your
course and other activities relevant to our members for the new year.

Next member newsletter is due out in early January and we may push this
back to 11th January 2017.

Best wishes,

Kali

* Banner ads with a link to your site cost $250 each, or $200 each when you
purchase 5 (ie $1000 for 5 ads placed throughout the year as and when
required).
The format for artwork is JPG or PNG.
As high resolution as possible (300dbpi is great) and 600px (width) x 230px
(height).

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 12, 14, 16 and 17.

http://2017conf.asc.asn.au/

http://asc.asn.au/

http://community.asc.asn.au/
<http://asc.asn.au/>

<http://www.asc.asn.au/>

Kali Madden
Executive Officer, Conference Director, Australian Science Communicators
The national forum for science communicators and science journalists.

e.office at asc.asn.au
w.http://2017conf.asc.asn.au/
w.http://asc.asn.au/
Skype. office.asc <#>