[ASC-list] Scientific writing and editing course in Canberra - October

Rachael Dash Rachael.Dash at biotext.com.au
Fri Sep 16 01:53:50 UTC 2016

Dear ASC-ers and friends,

Just letting you know that Biotext still has spaces on its one-day Successful scientific writing and editing course<http://www.biotext.com.au/services/training/courses/1509-2/>.

Held in Canberra, Tuesday 11 October 2016.

These courses are great for anyone wanting to write or edit scientific material for any audience. You will learn how to make complex information easy to read and understand, and use editing skills to improve your own and other people’s work.  We have decades of experience working with government and research agencies, so this course is particularly useful for those of you having to cross the science/nonscience divide.

$450+GST with all materials and lunch included. And we have fresh from the oven home-made scones for morning tea!

Feedback from our last open course:
‘Thanks for organising yesterday and could you also thank Kath [Kovac] again for a fun and stimulating training session – it was one of the more practical and useful training sessions I’ve done in a long time. The whole experience was made even better with the superb scones.’

Contact me<mailto:rachael.dash at biotext.com.au> for more information.

Warm regards,
Rach

Rachael Dash
Business Manager  |  Biotext

Trevor Pearcey House (Block E) Level 1
34 Thynne St
Bruce ACT 2617
p 02 6282 2280
m 0411 209115
e rachael.dash at biotext.com.au<mailto:rachael.dash at biotext.com.au>
w www.biotext.com.au<http://www.biotext.com.au/>
Biotext LinkedIn page<http://www.linkedin.com/company/biotext-pty-ltd?trk=biz-companies-cym>
Biotext’s Australian manual of scientific style (AMOSS)<https://www.sciencestyle.com.au/>

The latest from Biotext
Flexibility: A recent client, Jen Campbell from the Australian Government Department of Industry, wrote ‘What marks Biotext as different is your ability to be flexible and agile in the face of multiple (and constant) content author changes … [making] you a very valuable partner. Thankyou.’