[ASC-list] BRISBANE: Day of immunology, 27th April

Emma Ceccato e.ceccato1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:56:40 UTC 2017

Good morning ASCers,

Hoping you all had a restful break! I am emailing to request some help in
circulating some information through your networks about an event the TRI
is hosting this month. I appreciate your help, event details in image
attached.

Have a lovely week,
Emma

*Emma Ceccato BSc(Hons) *| Marketing and Communications Officer

CO-ADD Community for Open Antimicrobial Drug Discovery
Institute for Molecular Bioscience, Centre for Superbug Solutions
Level 7 North | 306 Carmody Road (Building 80) | The University of
Queensland | Brisbane QLD 4072 Australia
*T* +61 7 3346 2746 | *M* +614 090 509 42 |*E* e.ceccato at imb.uq.edu.au | *W*
www.co-add.org

imb.uq.edu.au <http://www.imb.uq.edu.au/> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/instituteformolecularbioscience> | Twitter