[ASC-list] Announcing Superstars of STEM

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Wed Apr 26 04:30:48 UTC 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

This week Science & Technology Australia has launched our new program called Superstars of STEM <https://bitly.com/StarsofSTEM>, and we’re looking for 30 of Australia’s most dynamic female scientists and technologists to take part.

We'll equip these Superstars with advanced communication skills and provide them with the opportunities to use them - in the media, on the stage, and in speaking with decision-makers. The aim of the program is to shift stereotypes and provide girls and young women with great role models in science and technology.

I hope you’ll consider passing along the details to anyone you know would be interested, or sharing information on the program via online channels - all the information you’ll need is at https://bitly.com/StarsofSTEM <https://bitly.com/StarsofSTEM>.

If you have any questions before applications close on 23 May 2017, please don’t hesitate to contact my colleague Brodie Steel at brodie.steel at sta.org.au <mailto:brodie.steel at sta.org.au>.

cheers,
Kylie

Kylie Walker

CEO
Science & Technology Australia

T: 02 6257 2891| F: 02 6257 2897 | M: 0405 229 152
PO Box 259, Canberra City ACT 2601
Website  <http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/>| Twitter <http://twitter.com/ScienceAU> | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/scienceAU> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandtechau>