[ASC-list] new position at the interface of art and science - virtual reality

Kate Patterson medipicsandprose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:51:16 UTC 2017

Hello ASC,

We are looking for a 3D / Virtual Reality artist to work with us!

Together with John McGhee <https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-mcghee-42287b9/> at the 3D Visualisation and Aesthetics Lab at UNSW Art and Design, we at the Garvan Institute of Medical Research <https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/42395/> want to make an awesome virtual reality experience that engages people in the complexity and wonder of the molecular world inside our cells!

Can you, or do you know someone who can help us make this happen? Please share.

Find more information here: http://bit.ly/VR-job <http://bit.ly/VR-job>

Or email me

k.patterson at garvan.org.au <mailto:k.patterson at garvan.org.au>

Kate

_____
Kate Patterson
Visual Communicator, Project Leader: VR Multimedia and Biomedical Animation
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
0401755262