April 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Apr 3 23:53:32 UTC 2017
Ending: Thu Apr 27 04:02:29 UTC 2017
- [ASC-list] Graphic designer for sciene diagrams etc.
- [ASC-list] Communication job opening at CRC for Spatial Information
- [ASC-list] Canberra: Live Wholesome Show April 20 (with mega-guests and stuff)
- [ASC-list] VIC event: SCI FIGHT science comedy debate, 20th April
- [ASC-list] Science comedy, "Parasites Lost" THIS WEEK
- [ASC-list] Australian Conservation Foundation Rivers Fellowship
- [ASC-list] Free ANZAAS talk, Melbourne, Wed 19 April 6:30pm; Prof Jodie McVernon "Maths in the fight against infectious diseases"
- [ASC-list] [Canberra Event] But Which Nobel Prize Winner? 😏 🏆
- [ASC-list] NSW Event: So you want to be a freelancer - 10th May
- [ASC-list] Youth ANZAAS residential science outreach program for Years 10-12 in July - Applications Now Open
- [ASC-list] Recommendation - the AAAS meeting
- [ASC-list] Starting soon! Online today at 12:30pm AEST: meet ASC President Craig Cormick, science communicator, author and more (direct registration link included for SA members).
- [ASC-list] BRISBANE: Day of immunology, 27th April
- [ASC-list] Senior Writer and Editor, Eliminate Dengue Program, Monash University
- [ASC-list] Ted Talk: How radio telescopes show us unseen galaxies
- [ASC-list] VIC event - Discover the Night Sky. Free ticket giveaway!
- [ASC-list] Communication Manager position at CRC Spatial Information (Melbourne)
- [ASC-list] Announcing Superstars of STEM
- [ASC-list] new position at the interface of art and science - virtual reality
- [ASC-list] Online today at 2pm AEST: meet ASC national Secretary Teresa Belcher, science communicator and Communications Manager for Rangelands Natural Resource Management.
- [ASC-list] On now! Online today at 2pm AEST: meet ASC national Secretary Teresa Belcher, science communicator and Communications Manager for Rangelands Natural Resource Management.
Last message date:
Thu Apr 27 04:02:29 UTC 2017
Archived on: Sat Jun 6 02:02:29 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).