[ASC-list] Fwd: Postgraduate courses with external study options.

Merryn McKinnon merryn.mckinnon at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 28 03:39:00 UTC 2017

Hi Kali,

The Centre for the Public Awareness of Science at the ANU offers online courses as well as intensive classes which would require a student to be on campus for only five days. Depending on the qualification Kara was looking for, we may have enough options purely online.

She can contact scicomm.gradprog at anu.edu.au for more information.

I hear the courses are good… ;-)

Cheers
Merryn