[ASC-list] Call for nominations for ASC National Treasurer

Teresa Belcher TeresaB at rangelandswa.com.au
Tue Dec 5 04:06:08 UTC 2017

Treasurer vacancy

At the National AGM of the Australian Science Communicators on Tuesday 19 December, members will have the chance to elect a new National Treasurer.

Due to family commitments, our current treasurer Pete Wheeler is resigning after 5 years of service. We'd like to thank Pete for being such a stalwart contributor in the engine room of the ASC, overseeing the association finances and related compliance and reporting in times of change, and keeping the national executive up to date on all things finance during this time.

Nominations for Treasurer should be sent to secretary at asc.asn.au<mailto:secretary at asc.asn.au> by 6pm AEST Friday 8 December 2017 and be accompanied by a nomination statement (<400 words) of skills/experience in relation to the position.

Note, nominations for Treasurer need to be agreed by the nominee.
Teresa Belcher
ASC National Secretary
0488 594 324