[ASC-list] Master Certificate in Business Success

Mary-Anne Waldren maryanne at mawaction.com.au
Thu Feb 9 03:11:51 UTC 2017

Master Certificate in Business Success

This 5-week online program starts on 14 March.   Receive tips, hints, case histories and templates helping you to focus on the big picture of your business.  Ensure your intellectual property is protected. 23 Templates cover Legal, HR, PR, Media and Events worth over $1,000 each for FREE.  Several science communicators and business owners have signed up already to participate in shared wisdom.

Participants will focus on unblocking the obstacles to success and cover vital information ranging from the innovative Believing Forward Budget to the importance of vision, intent, networking, producing the perfect event, collaborating, forging partnerships, speaking up and getting clients and much more.

Each person on the program has the opportunity to choose their own Homework e.g. on their own business. .  Every participant gets three one-on-one hour sessions in addition to the 5 online group course sessions.  The first and last week are 1.5 hours and 1 hour in-between. Homework includes

Submit a believing forward budget
Submit a 90-day work plan
Submit a 2-page business plan
Deliver an online training program to me on-one (under an hour)
write a press release
Deliver a plan for a launch/event
Write a staff policy and procedures manual
Present a talk you plan to give to an organisation to me via zoom (this could be a training program with brochure)
write a contract between you and another organisation
Design your own homework and deliver it to me depending on your organisations need - it could be develop a pitch for an ABC Outside broadcast
Early bird runs out 28 February. For More Information http://bit.ly/2lo9FjW

Please call or email if you want to reserve a place as there are limited numbers.

Kind regards

Mary Anne

Mary-Anne Waldren
maryanne at mawaction.com.au