[ASC-list] ASC-Vic: Movie Night - HIDDEN FIGURES

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 02:03:17 UTC 2017

ASC-Vic is having our first event of the year!

Come along for a low-key networking night to see Hidden Figures - the incredible untold story of three brilliant African-American women working at NASA, who served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history.

Drinks and dinner will be at Markov, Carlton from 5.30pm.

Movie will start around 7.30pm at Cinema Nova, Carlton.

Movie tickets are $15. Members are discounted at $12.50.

We're looking to seeing everyone again in the new year!

NB: We aren't able to sell tickets on the night, so make sure you buy them early.

Make sure you book your tickets on our Eventbrite page!: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/asc-vic-movie-night-hidden-figures-tickets-32081834631

--
Dr George Aranda
Science Education Research Fellow
e: george.aranda at deakin.edu.au

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.