[ASC-list] Superstars of STEM: we're recruiting (ACT job)

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Thu Feb 16 02:17:02 UTC 2017

Our new program, Superstars of STEM, will smash society’s gender assumptions about scientists and increase the public visibility of women in STEM. We’re looking for a committed, passionate and accomplished Project Officer to help build this program and work with 30 of the nation’s most inspiring scientists and technologists. Click the link below for details regarding how you can apply for this part-time role, and join a small and talented team doing exciting and important work. Applications for this position close 5 March 2017.

http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/sta-seeks-project-officer-for-superstars-of-stem/

Kylie Walker
CEO
Science & Technology Australia