[ASC-list] ABC Science Show interview on #SciComm and #CitSci (Sat 28th Jan 2017)

Vicki Martin Vicki.Martin at scu.edu.au
Fri Jan 27 00:04:10 UTC 2017

Hi ASCers,

A quick note to let you know the ABC Science Show will be broadcasting an interview by Robyn Williams about the citizen science research I did as part of my recently completed PhD in science communication. If anyone is interested, it is up online already:

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/how-to-get-engagement-in-science-from-those-with-little-interest/8208284

There will be more to discuss at the conference next month, so I look forward to catching up with many of you there!

Kind regards,
Vicki

Vicki Martin
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Environmental & Sustainability Education)

School of Education
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480