[ASC-list] ACT: Policy and projects officer - Science & Technology Australia

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Fri Jul 21 03:45:37 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Science & Technology Australia is in expansion mode and we’re excited to call for applications for a full-time policy and projects officer to be based in our office in Canberra.

We’re a small, creative, energetic and ambitious team and we have very exciting plans for this role, including a ground-breaking new approach to connecting the STEM sector with parliamentarians. It’s a great opportunity for a keen and talented policy bod to make her/his mark and work directly with leaders in our sector and in politics.

Check out the details and how to apply here <https://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/sta-searches-for-policy-and-projects-officer/>.

cheers,
Kylie

Kylie Walker