[ASC-list] Student essay competition: a safer, cleaner environmental future

Simon Torok simon at scientell.com.au
Wed Jun 14 07:06:30 UTC 2017

Dear ASC colleagues

I’m seeking your help to promote the CRC CARE High School Essay Competition.

Students in Years 7 to 12 can choose from two categories:

• The Dr Roneal Naidu award for writing on chemical contamination and its effect on food quality and human health ($1000 prize)

• The CRC CARE award for writing on contamination of our planet: how can we ensure a clean and safe environment for future generations? ($500 prize)

The best 500- to 1000-word essay on either topic will receive a cash prize and a trip to Melbourne for the CleanUp 2017 conference gala dinner.

Entries close 13 August 2017.

To enter, or if you’d like more information, see www.cleanupconference.com/essay-competition

Thanks very much, Simon

on behalf of CRC CARE (the Cooperative Research Centre for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment), which does scientific research to help stop or clean up contamination of our soil, water and air.

Simon Torok

simon at scientell.com.au

0409 844 302

PO Box 5200, Hughesdale, VIC 3166