[ASC-list] Comms Position at Crawford Fund

Cathy Reade creade at squirrel.com.au
Fri Jun 16 02:08:52 UTC 2017

Communications Assistant

Website and Publications Focus

Part-Time -Canberra based

The Crawford Fund is a national NGO and registered charity that raises
awareness of global food security issues; supports training of agricultural
researchers from developing countries, and encourages young Australians in
their studies, careers and volunteering in agriculture for international
development.

Applications are invited for the position of Communications and Admin
Assistant to the Director of Public Affairs and Communication. The position
is part-time at 3 days per week in our Canberra office, with a possibility
it may grow.  More details here
https://www.crawfordfund.org/news/vacancy-communications-assistant-part-time
/

The successful applicant with assist me with our public awareness events and
initiatives, help write for and manage our website and design and develop
printed and electronic communications. Being located in our Secretariat,
back-up with administrative tasks for central office will be needed from
time to time.

Happy to take inquiries but I'll be working overseas so email inquiries
preferred until 26.6. Closing date 28.6 and we hope to do interviews first
week of July.

Kind regards,

Cathy Reade

Director, Public Affairs and Communication

The Crawford Fund

Mobile: 61 413 575 934

Email:  <mailto:cathy.reade at crawfordfund.org> cathy.reade at crawfordfund.org

Skype: Cathy.Reade

Web:  <http://www.crawfordfund.org/> www.crawfordfund.org

Twitter: @CrawfordFund

The Crawford Fund's mission is to increase Australia's engagement in
international agricultural research, development and education for the
benefit of developing countries and Australia.

Transforming lives AND LIVELIHOODS

- The Digital Revolution in Agriculture

7-8 August 2017