[ASC-list] ACT Job - Digital content producer at Science & Technology Australia

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Mon Jun 19 04:03:17 UTC 2017

Hi friends,

STA is looking for its first ever digital content producer. We’re a small, creative and energetic team and we have a ball connecting people with science and technology, from the general public to the nation’s leaders in business, government and academia.

Please check out the ad here <https://www.seek.com.au/job/33714234> or pass it on to somebody who you know would be interested, and who would bring creative energy, technical expertise and ideas to the role.

This role is part-time (19 hours a week) and is based in Canberra. Queries to Dion please, at info at sta.org.au <mailto:info at sta.org.au>

cheers,
Kylie

Kylie Walker

CEO
Science & Technology Australia

T: 02 6257 2891| F: 02 6257 2897 | M: 0405 229 152
PO Box 259, Canberra City ACT 2601
Website  <http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/>| Twitter <http://twitter.com/ScienceAU> | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/scienceAU> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandtechau>