[ASC-list] Why facts don't change our minds

Susannah Eliott Susannah at smc.org.au
Wed Mar 1 01:40:45 UTC 2017

Hi ASCers,
The Newyorker has an interesting article on post truth (to keep the discussion going from the conference last week)

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/02/27/why-facts-dont-change-our-minds

Cheers
Susannah

Dr Susannah Eliott
Chief Executive Officer

Australian Science Media Centre (AusSMC)
Street address: The Science Exchange, 55 Exchange Place, ADELAIDE SA 5000
Postal address: PO Box 237, RUNDLE MALL SA 5000
Ph: (08) 7120 8660 | Mob: 0424 676 136 | susannah at smc.org.au<mailto:susannah at smc.org.au> | smc.org.au<http://www.smc.org.au/>

Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/AusSMC> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/AusSMC>
Media enquiries: info at smc.org.au<mailto:info at smc.org.au> | (08)<http://www.smc.org.au/> 7120 8666

[cid:image001.png at 01D0ADB1.F1DF6330]

The AusSMC presents Scimex, the Science Media Exchange<https://www.scimex.org/>. Scimex<https://www.scimex.org/> is our new breaking science news portal for Australia and New Zealand. The AusSMC is an independent, not-for-profit service for journalists, working to improve links between the news media and scientific community. We aim for a better informed society with greater access to evidence-based science.