[ASC-list] Survey of Econnect's past communication skills workshop participants - win a case of wine/ABC Book Shop voucher

Jennifer Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Thu Mar 16 08:34:07 UTC 2017

Dear ASCers,

Econnect is currently surveying our many past workshop participants to evaluate their relative success post-workshop.

This feedback will help us to further develop the workshops for Australian and international scientists, as well as assess their longer term value.

With the many changes in science institutions over the past decade, people have changed organisations and emails and we’d appreciate your help!

Please pass on the following information to anyone you think may have been one of our participants.

Thanks, Jenni

*************************

We would be delighted if any past participants of Econnect’s communication skills workshops could please complete a short 5-10 minute survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Ecocommskills> by Friday 31 March. All respondents can choose to be entered into a draw to win a case of wine or an ABC Shop Gift Card to the value of $100.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Ecocommskills

And if you have done more than one of our workshops, feel free to do the survey more than once!

Your feedback will be invaluable to our future communication skills workshop development.

We will provide all respondents with a short report of our results in April.

2017 celebrates Econnect’s 25th anniversary of running communication skills workshops for scientists. To celebrate, we are offering all our past clients a 25% discount and new clients a 12.5% discount for any of our listed workshops:

·      Talking science with the media<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/talking-science-with-the-media/>

·      Presenting science<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/presenting-science/>

·      Communicating science<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/communicating-science/>

·      Planning science communication<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/planning-science-communication/>

·      Managing media issues and crises<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/managing-media-issues-and-crises/>

·      Writing for the reader<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/writing-for-the-reader/>

·      Profiling science with social media<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/social-media-and-web-2-0-skills-for-scientists/>

·       Visualising your science with smart devices<http://www.econnect.com.au/workshops/visualising-your-science-with-smart-devices/>

Jenni Metcalfe
Director
Econnect Communication – ‘Bringing Science to Life’
www.econnect.com.au<http://www.econnect.com.au/>
phone: +61 (0) 408 551 866
jenni at econnect.com.au<mailto:jenni at econnect.com.au>
skype: jenni.metcalfe