[ASC-list] BNE & ADL event - For the Love of Science

Andrew Stephenson drastephenson at gmail.com
Mon May 8 05:32:10 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The next Science Nation event is touring Brisbane and Adelaide in the
coming weeks. I would be grateful for any assistance promoting the events.

For the Love of Science
<https://thesciencenation.com/2017/04/26/for-the-love-of-science/>

In the era of ‘alternative facts’ the need for scientists to share what
they learn with others has never been more important. To find out how well
*actual* facts are being shared from the source, the Science Nation is
going to quiz a panel of scientists and their partners to find out just how
much information is transmitted. Join the Science Nation in May for some
fun and to learn a thing or two as we put love and science to the test.

[image: Test]
24 May – Brisbane

   - Time: 7:30-9pm (doors open at 7pm), 24 May 2017.
   - Venue: The Edge, State Library of Queensland
   <http://www.slq.qld.gov.au/>, South Brisbane.
   - Tickets: $10 online <https://www.trybooking.com/PWQQ>, $15 at the
   door (cash only).
   - Calendar: Add Brisbane’s event to your Facebook calendar
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/1715505995414078/>.

31 May – Adelaide

   - Time: 6-7:30pm (doors and bar open at 5:30pm), 31 May 2017.
   - Venue: RiAus <http://riaus.org.au/>, The Science Exchange
   <http://scienceexchange.com.au/>, Adelaide.
   - Tickets: $10 online <https://www.trybooking.com/PWQU>, $15 at the door
   (cash only).
   - Calendar: Add Adelaide’s event to your Facebook calendar
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/1069445346490242/>.

Sincerely

Dr Andrew Stephenson

Phone: +61 421 400 688 | Email: drastephenson at gmail.com