[ASC-list] QLD | Response required: voting on SEQ ASC committee 2018

Cathy Reade creade at squirrel.com.au
Thu Nov 2 00:45:18 UTC 2017

Hi Emma

Please note my apologies as I will be overseas for the meeting but am writing to confirm my vote for the three positions.

Kind regards,

Cathy Reade

Director, Public Affairs and Communication

The Crawford Fund

Mobile: 61 413 575 934

Email:  <mailto:cathy.reade at crawfordfund.org> cathy.reade at crawfordfund.org

Skype: Cathy.Reade

Web:  <http://www.crawfordfund.org/> www.crawfordfund.org

Twitter: @CrawfordFund

The Crawford Fund's mission is to increase Australia's engagement in international agricultural research, development and education for the benefit of developing countries and Australia.