[ASC-list] Science Communication Project Officer, Canberra

Robyn Diamond Robyn.Diamond at science.org.au
Mon Nov 20 05:09:40 UTC 2017

Dear ASCers

The Australian Academy of Science has launched an ambitious new project to make science engaging and accessible for everyone.

We are seeking an enthusiastic, perceptive and confident Science Communication Project Officer to help us meet our goals. The person we are looking for will have research, writing and editing skills and be an integral part of the team that produces instant articles and videos for social and mainstream media audiences.

More info at www.science.org.au/careers<http://www.science.org.au/careers>

Please share on your networks!

Best wishes

Robyn Diamond