[ASC-list] Reminder - ASC -VIC AGM next week! Send us your Pecha Kucha slides

Lynette Plenderleith lynette.plenderleith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 02:43:33 UTC 2017

ASC VIC AGM is next Thursday! Please join us for fun and (a few)
formalities.

Where: The Shaw Davey Slum, 171-175 Elgin Street, Carlton, Melbourne 3053
When: November 30th, 2017 from 6pm for dinner ? the AGM will start at 6:30
pm
What: ASC will buy members a free beer/wine for coming out to the AGM

This AGM we will be running a Pecha Kucha (20 slides/20 seconds per slide)
presentation series. Anyone can present anything - a research project, an
idea about science communication, or anything related to science or
sci-comm. If you are interested in presenting, please e-mail your 20 slides
to george.aranda at deakin.edu.au no later than 28th November. If you have any
questions about the format or topics suitable feel free to e-mail George
about that too.

Please come down, volunteer to join the committee if you want, and be part
of our planning for 2018. RSVP to Lynette Plenderleith (
vic_president at asc.asn.au) if you are joining us for the AGM.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Lynette,
President, ASC-VIC