[ASC-list] ASC-Vic end of year dinner and AGM

Lynette Plenderleith lynette.plenderleith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:53:20 UTC 2017

It's that time of the year again, please below for details of our AGM. We
look forward to seeing you there.

Where: The Shaw Davey Slum, 171-175 Elgin Street, Carlton, Melbourne 3053
When: November 30th, 2017 from 6pm for dinner – the AGM will start at 6:30
pm
What: ASC will buy you a free beer/wine for coming out to the AGM

Please come down, volunteer to join the committee if you want, and be part
of our planning for 2018.

This AGM we will be running a Pecha Kucha (20 slides/20 seconds per slide)
presentation series. Anyone can present anything - a research project, an
idea about science communication, or anything related to science or
sci-comm. If you are interested in presenting, please e-mail your 20 slides
to george.aranda at deakin.edu.au no later than 28th November. If you have any
questions about the format or topics suitable feel free to e-mail George
about that too.

RSVP to Lynette Plenderleith (lynette.plenderleith at gmail.com) if you are
joining us for the AGM.