[ASC-list] 2017 ASC Grants Program - now open, closes Sep 29.

Ian M. ianmcd85 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 08:11:21 UTC 2017

Dear ASCers,

In case you missed it, last week (via Scope) we launched the ASC Grants Program<http://www.asc.asn.au/grants>, now in its fourth year.

This year, three grant opportunities are on offer. Two, worth up to $600 each, are specifically focused towards professional development.

Interested in applying? All the application forms and further information are available via www.asc.asn.au/grants<http://www.asc.asn.au/grants> and all questions can be emailed to grants at asc.asn.au<mailto:grants at asc.asn.au> and we'll get back to you with an answer.

Get in quick as it is a short round this year and applications close September 29 at 11:59 AEST. Eligibility requirements are emphasised on the grants page but we do ask that those who receive a grant are able to use it within the financial year and as part of accepting the grant, you write a short article for the Scope member e-newsletter so we can hear about what you got up.

Good luck with your applications,

Ian and Miriam

Co-managers, ASC Grants program