[ASC-list] E-cocktails - Tuesday October 3, 8 PM: Adult conversation, adult drinks, adult themes

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 11:25:28 UTC 2017

--- I'll try that again... October 3!!   ---
HI All

Press your best party frock, dust off your tails, polish your diamond nose
and eyebrow rings, it's e-cocktail time!

Adult conversation about learned sci com issues, or just gossip about
science week happenings. get online and get to know others in the ASC.

Perfect for freelancers, regional members, busy sci commers and well,
anyone really!

Link to follow...

Phil

---