[ASC-list] Some Things Just Can't Be Mansplained

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 28 03:15:41 UTC 2017

View this email in your browser<http://mailchi.mp/672d96346e33/some-things-just-cant-be-mansplained?e=94e727f3f6>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/50659a2db287e9fd17b7e7e4f/images/2cc2dac8-4d00-4287-8650-c1a1861c7120.jpg]

Labiaplasty!

Apparently a lot of people have strengthy feelpinions about cosmetic surgery involving the trouser region (who'da thunk it). And it seems these get waaaay strengthier if the surgery involves the female trouser region (IFKR).

But there's more. What happens if you also throw porn into this mix? Well that's a very good question, and we know the answer. The answer is you get Dr Bethany Jones' PhD thesis: The Curious Case of the Designer Vagina.

In this week's very interesting beer<https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-wholesome-show/id1147011021?mt=2>, we talk with Dr Beej about vulva morphology, labia libraries and how porn isn't quite exactly the root of everyevil.

Why not grab your grandparents and you can listen together<https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-wholesome-show/id1147011021?mt=2>?

Grown-up and very mature regards,
Rod'n'Will

PS - you could also subscribe your grandparents to our email list<http://wholesomeshow.com/contact/>. They will love you even more!

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | 1.11 Peter Baume Building, Building 42a<https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35.2758661,149.1174669,79m/data=!3m1!1e3> | Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
will.grant at anu.edu.au<mailto:will.grant at anu.edu.au> | +61450105489 | 50241
calendar<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=willjohngrant@gmail.com&ctz=Australia/Sydney&mode=WEEK&> | twitter<http://twitter.com/willozap> | skype: WillJ99 | web<http://cpas.anu.edu.au/person/dr-will-grant>
Cricos Provider# 00120C

Like podcasts? Each week we sit down for a beer with someone interesting. You can listen in here! The Wholesome Show<https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-wholesome-show/id1147011021?mt=2> 🍺🎧