[ASC-list] CPAS at the ANU is seeking a senior colleague

Joan Leach joan.leach at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 29 06:01:03 UTC 2017

Dear ASC,
I’m delighted to announce that CPAS at the ANU is growing.  We are seeking a senior colleague with an international reputation to join us in our research, teaching and engagement endeavours.  The advert is http://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/518046/associate-professor-the-australian-national-centre-for-the-public-awareness-of-science-cpas

Happy to discuss with any interested colleagues or those of you in the field who have specific suggestions of stellar researchers and lecturers in Australia or overseas to tap on the shoulder.  We’re looking for the best.

Kind regards,
Joan

Professor Joan Leach
Director, Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University
joan.leach at anu.edu.au<mailto:joan.leach at anu.edu.au>

Chair, National Committee for History and Philosophy of Science
Australian Academy of Science

Mailing address:
CPAS
ANU College of Science