[ASC-list] Job opportunity - location flexible

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Thu Aug 2 01:20:10 UTC 2018

Dear ASC-ers,

Passing on the attached job opportunity for a comms and engagement manager
at Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC), on behalf of the ARDC’s interim
exec director, Richard Northam. Richard says the job’s location is flexible
for the right person, but should be at one of the major capital cities on
the east coast.

He says this role is not corporate comms, but is focused on telling stories
about the substance of the work done by the ARDC.

Please see the attached for detail and contact Richard through
communications at ands-nectar-rds.org.au if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Kylie

*Kylie Walker*

*CEO    *Science & Technology Australia

*Chair  *Australian National Commission for UNESCO

T: 02 6257 2891|  M: 0405 229 152
PO Box 259, Canberra City ACT 2601

*Website * <http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/>*| **Twitter*
<http://twitter.com/ScienceAU>* | **Facebook*
<http://www.facebook.com/scienceAU>* | **YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandtechau>

*We work flexibly at Science & Technology Australia.  If you receive an
email from me outside normal business, I am sending it at that time as it
suits me.  I’m not expecting you to read or reply until your normal
business hours.*