[ASC-list] ADL, MEL, CBR - last minute Xmas gifts!

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:14:17 UTC 2018

Haven't got a pressie for a nerdy friend?  Then grab them a double pass to
the hottest show in sci comm at the moment*: The Most Amazing Planet in the
Universe: An Astronomer's Ode to Earth.

It's a uplifting, mindboggling tour through our Universe that will have you
looking at Earth in an entirely new light.

Canberra, 29 Jan, Smiths Alternative:
https://www.smithsalternative.com/events/an-ode-to-earth-dr-phil-dooley-53946

Melbourne, 4 Feb - 9 Feb, The Butterfly Club:
https://thebutterflyclub.com/show/the-most-amazing-planet-in-the-universe

Adelaide Fringe, 13 March, Rob Roy Hotel:
https://adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix/the-most-amazing-planet-in-the-universe-an-astronomer-s-ode-to-earth-af2019

And I'm in some other great Adelaide Fringe shows too:
https://adelaidefringe.com.au/search/events?keyword=Phil+Dooley

Have a great Christmas, here's a tune to get you in the mood:
https://philuponscience.com.au/2018/12/19/a-sciencey-christmas-jingle/

Cheers and thanks all for a great year.
Phil

*not based on peer reviewed research
 o  o  o  o
Dr Phil Dooley
Science writer, videomaker, presenter and science communication trainer.
PhilUpOnScience.com.au
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter: Phil Up On Science
Physical: Canberra, Australia
E: phildooley at gmail.com
P: +61 414 94 55 77