[ASC-list] Volunteer for the ASC PD Day in Sydney: recruiting PD Day crew now!

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Feb 9 02:55:12 UTC 2018

Volunteer for the ASC PD Day in Sydney!

We have several spots available for volunteer crew for the PD Day in
Sydney.

Volunteer positions are a great way to be involved, meet fellow keen
#scicommers and earn free entry to the event. ASC national events simply
would not be possible without our amazing member* volunteers each year.

Positions are available to work on event marketing between now and April,
as well as onsite volunteers for tasks including mic running, registration
desk and live tweeting and/or blogging with the social media team.

We are looking for PD Day crew NOW so if you are interested please contact
us at events at asc.asn.au with a brief CV (or link to one such as your
LinkedIn profile) and let us know why you’d like to be involved, why the PD
Day will be better with you there and whether your preference is to
volunteer in advance of the event or onsite during the event.

Find out more about the 2018 PD day here: http://2018pdday.asc.asn.au/
<https://asn.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ed80da728cf750564eef7284d&id=5ab07432f3&e=f2ebbe104a>

*Volunteer opportunities for ASC national events are available to all
current financial members of the ASC (http://www.asc.asn.au/join/).