[ASC-list] National Science Week school grant applications are OPEN

Claire Farrugia claire.a.farrugia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 22:48:30 UTC 2018

 FYI Below - National Science Week Information for Schools

*Applications for the 2017 National Science Week grants are now open. Make
sure you don't miss out!*

   - Apply for up to $500.
   - Available to ALL Australian schools (preschool to senior secondary).
   - Conduct any science activity or event *during* National Science Week.
   - Involve your class to your whole school and even your neighboring
   school/s and wider community.
   - Focus on the impact science, engineering, technology and mathematics
   has on our lives, our economy, our society and our world.
   - The application process is all online.
   - Applications are open from 26 February 2018 - 23 April 2018. That's 8
   weeks so get planning!

*For more information and to apply, go to the *ASTA website.
<http://asta.edu.au/programs/natscienceweek/2018_national_science_week_school_grants>*
Please
share with your colleagues.*
The Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA), with funding assistance
from the Australian Government, provides grants for school-initiated
National Science Week activities.

The poster for schools is also available to download. Remember that we are
not printing the posters this year to send to schools. The poster is only
available electronically for download. http://asta.edu.au/
programs/natscienceweek/resources/2018