[ASC-list] You asked for it! PD Day date change confirmed today, we hope you like it.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Jan 8 07:26:19 UTC 2018

Dear ASC-List,

Some of you wanted more notice to attend the first ever ASC PD Day, so here
it is: an additional 11+ weeks to get yourself there!

*PD Day Date Change*

PD Day in Darling Harbour, Sydney is now on Monday 16th April 2018.

Latest details on the event website here with some speakers yet to confirm:

http://2018pdday.asc.asn.au/

& on the Facebook event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2232252287007890/

<https://www.facebook.com/events/2232252287007890/>
A HUGE thank you to our sponsor and ASC Corporate Member, the Australian
National Maritime Museum (ANMM), for being so accommodating. :-)

Cheers,

Kali @ ASC