[ASC-list] Invitation to work with MILSET

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Tue Jan 16 22:56:35 UTC 2018

Posted on behalf of Bere Suarez.  Please respond directly to her (she’s based in Mexico) at:  berenice.suarez at upaep.mx

MILSET is a non-governmental, non-profit and politically independent youth organisation, which aims at developing a scientific culture among young people from all over the world.

We support our member organisations to engage youth in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and the arts (STEAM) by motivation, cooperation, collaboration,  networking and through the organisation of science-and-technology programmes, including science fairs, science camps, congresses, workshops and others activities of high quality around the world. Currently, we work with 110 members from 65 countries.

The main porpuse is to invite the organizations of Australia  to be part  of this amazing movement   in order to provide new spaces of development to Australian youth. For more information please visit our website: https://www.milset.org <https://www.milset.org/en/info/organisations/membership_procedure.html>

************
Toss Gascoigne and Associates
56 Vasey Cres
CAMPBELL ACT 2612