[ASC-list] SA EVENT: "Dr Chris's Theory of Everything" at Adelaide Fringe

Chris Lassig chris at astrocave.com
Thu Jan 25 07:51:16 UTC 2018

For the first time ever, Dr Chris Lassig (that’s me!) is coming to the
Adelaide Fringe Festival.

Yes, after 20 years in the scientific wilderness, as a renegade physicist –
no wait, maverick physicist, that’s better – I’m finally ready to reveal
the secrets of the universe. But are YOU ready?

This is a comedy show about physics, the theory of everything, and a search
for a fundamental all-reaching understanding of the universe including
cats, board games, Kate Winslet and the Backstreet Boys.

On for a startlingly limited season of only three nights, make sure you
book your tickets now!

*When?* 7.15 pm, Friday 16 – Sunday 18 February 2018
*Where?* Tuxedo Cat at Broadcast Bar, 66A Grote St, Adelaide 5000
*How much?* $20 full, $15 concession, $18 group 6+
*How do I book?* https://www.adelaidefringe.com
.au/fringetix/dr-chris-s-theory-of-everything-af2018

*Can I like you online?* https://www.facebook.com/events/399512790471071/