[ASC-list] science writers - freelance opportunities

Penny Fannin penny_fannin at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:21:14 UTC 2018

Dear ASCers,

I'm seeking expressions of interest from science writers with demonstrated experience in reporting on molecular biology and mental health.

The mental health reporting is for Orygen, the National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health, www.orygen.org.au<http://www.orygen.org.au>, while the molecular biology reporting is for a  Melbourne-based medical research institute.

The writing for both may involve content production for annual reports, newsletters, media releases and websites.

If you're interested please forward me a brief CV which outlines who you have freelanced for previously and the type of work that was undertaken i.e. annual report writing, media releases etc.

For those with experience in writing on molecular biology, I will forward your information to my colleague at the MRI.

Best wishes,

Penny

Director, Communications

Orygen, the National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health