[ASC-list] ASC Conference 2018 - Call for Session Producers (including workshops and socials)

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Jul 23 20:39:56 UTC 2018

It's so exciting to see such creative session proposals coming in already
thank you!

Some of you might appreciate this blast from the past...

Highlights reel from the last time the national conference was in Sydney in
2012:

https://vimeo.com/44354826 <http://bit.ly/ASC2012_vid>

First round proposals due 30th July:

http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/call-for-session-producers/