[ASC-list] Science Gallery Melbourne is looking for mediators

Ellie Michaelides ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 5 02:00:04 UTC 2018

Hi ASCers,

Science Gallery Melbourne is looking for science students and recent graduates to join our mediator team for our next exhibition, PERFECTION. Mediators are the public face of the gallery, bringing loads of enthusiasm and engaging conversations about the collision of arts and science to our visitors.

These are casual, paid roles for the duration of the exhibition, which opens 12 September and closes 3 November 2018. The exhibition will be at the Melbourne School of Design at the University of Melbourne.

Applications close this Friday 8 June. More information about the roles and the link to the application form at melbourne.sciencegallery.com/mediators<https://melbourne.sciencegallery.com/mediators>.

Cheers,
Ellie

Ellie Michaelides | Science Engagement Coordinator
Science Gallery Melbourne

The University of Melbourne, 32 Lincoln Square North, Level 2, Carlton, 3053
T: +61 3 8344 6106  M: +61 404 809 789  E: ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au>
facebook.com/scigallerymel |  twitter.com/scigallerymel  |  melbourne.sciencegallery.com

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D31D8F.E823DE70]

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.