[ASC-list] ADL, BNE, MEL & SYD Event - The Great Debate 2018: Greatest Discovery Ever Made
drastephenson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:35:51 UTC 2018
Great Debate: Greatest Discovery Ever Made
We’ve all been there, having that age old argument, what’s the bigger
breakthrough: the existence of atoms or quantum mechanics; DNA or CRISPR;
the wheel or sliced bread. Well to celebrate National Science Week the
Science Nation is going to answer this question once and for all. Join the
fun and mayhem as the best, brightest and bravest science aficionados in
the land do battle in a debate tournament of whits and wittiness in order
to find out what is the *Greatest Discovery Ever Made*!
Events will be held on the following dates and cities:
11 August – Melbourne
- Time: 3:30-5pm (doors open at 3pm), 11 August 2018.
- Venue: Royal Society of Victoria
- Tickets: $10 online <https://www.trybooking.com/WAIW>, $15 at the
door (cash only).
- Calendar: Add Melbourne’s event to your Facebook calendar
16 August – Brisbane
- Time: 7:30-9pm (doors open at 7pm), 16 August 2018.
- Venue: Queensland Museum <http://www.qm.qld.gov.au/>, South Brisbane.
- Tickets: $10 online <https://www.trybooking.com/WBAO>, $15 at the
door (cash only).
- Add Brisbane’s event to your Facebook calendar
18 August – Adelaide
- Time: 4:30-6pm (doors and bar open at 4pm), 18 August 2018.
- Venue: RiAus <http://riaus.org.au/>, The Science Exchange
- Tickets: $10 online <https://www.trybooking.com/WAIR>, $15 at the door
- Calendar: Add Adelaide’s event to your Facebook calendar
19 August – Sydney
- Time: 3-4:30pm (doors and bar open at 3:30pm), 18 August 2018.
- Venue: Maritime Museum <http://www.anmm.gov.au/>, Sydney.
- Tickets: $10 online <https://www.trybooking.com/WGVV>, $15 at the door
- Calendar: Add Sydney’s event to your Facebook calendar
Dr Andrew Stephenson
Phone: +61 421 400 688 | Email: drastephenson at gmail.com
Web: www.thesciencenation.com | Facebook: Dr Andrew Stephenson
<https://www.facebook.com/drastephenson> | Twitter: @DrAStephenson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASC-list