[ASC-list] Science Researchers and SME Science Businesses: Do you have European Citizens as clients on your database?

Mary Anne Waldren maryanne at mawaction.com.au
Thu Jun 7 06:21:36 UTC 2018

If you have European citizens on your database. Read on.

New GDPR Kit & Handbook For Australian Small Business

 If you’re a #courseaddict like me, your inbox would have been flooded with annoying GDPR emails over the last few weeks, but what does it mean for Aussie small business owners?

 GDPR could be a ticking time bomb for businesses unprepared, so we got our research hats on to bring you the low-down…

 Why is GDPR important now?

In short, if you’re an Australian business and have European citizens as clients, then you are required to comply with this legislation.

Should a breach to the new GDPR Privacy Online Laws occur, the EU can fine business 20 million Euros or 4% of your Global income, not just your European income.

Do you know what your financial and reputational risk is around your data collection?

These resources should help you figure it out...

This was my favourite article by Rodney Ferro:

·       What is GDPR and Why Should I Care? <https://pn.com.au/blog/important-updates-google-analytics-data-retention-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Google%20GDPR%20Blog%20-%20May%202018&utm_content=Google%20GDPR%20Blog%20-%20May%202018+CID_9c968f3fc45d308c79aeb9ca3d52357e&utm_source=PN%20Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=What%20is%20the%20GDPR%20and%20Why%20Should%20I%20Care>

And this amazing GDPR Kit has been put together by MoJoU in the UK and an an Australian Legal Firm Aspect Legal plus myself in my role as creator of the  Master Advisor Program <https://masteradvisorprogram.com.au/>.

Get your GDPR Kit Now

I have partnered with MoJoU, one of the UK’s top GDPR compliance companies, to bring us this super helpful GDPR Kit <https://masteradvisorprogram.com.au/?page_id=253> with handbook & business templates for Australian online businesses and entrepreneurs.

This comprehensive GDPR Kit includes:

1.     GDPR Handbook

2.     GDPR Check List

3.     Website Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers document

4.     Website Privacy Policy document

5.     An Email Privacy Notice

6.     Cookie Policy

7.     Processor Agreement

8.     Document Retention Period Check-List

9.     A video from MoJoU explaining the pack and how to implement it

10.  Free access to occasional webinars with MoJoU, one of the UK’s top compliance companies

11.  A 20-minute consultation with a technical compliance expert

12.  PLUS, a 20-minutes consultation with an Australian lawyer to ensure you’re covered with Australian law

Buy the GDPR Kit here. <https://masteradvisorprogram.com.au/?page_id=253>

BONUS #1: FREE Ticket to GDPR Panel Discussion, Normally $495

 When you invest in the GDPR kit, you’ll also get a FREE ticket to an upcoming GDPR ABC Panel discussion with Q&A on Wednesday, 20th June 2018, 10am-12pm followed by lunch, tickets are worth $495.

 The GDPR Compliance Handbook will be explained in detail and you’ll get to meet the panel of top experts on the topic, with panelists spending time at each table after the discussion. Plus, enjoy a working lunch during the event.

Learn more about the upcoming GDPR event here. <https://masteradvisorprogram.com.au/>
BONUS #2: Business Bundle Essentials, Normally $99

And if that wasn’t enough… I am giving science communicators  an additional Business Bundle <http://www.maryannewaldren.com.au/form-download-business-bundle.aspx> free, normally $99.

It’s packed  full of essential legal and HR forms and is yours free when you buy the GDPR Kit & Handbook.

Simply add ’SKY’ in the checkout to claim the bundle.

For more information, speak to Mary Anne about the GDPR Handbook and templates by emailing her at maryanne at mawaction.com.au <mailto:maryanne at mawaction.com.au> or call 0412340622.

Mary-Anne Waldren
maryanne at mawaction.com.au
www.mawaction.com.au