[ASC-list] VIC: Digital Comms Officer role at Orygen, National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health

Penny Fannin penny_fannin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:14:25 UTC 2018

Dear ASCers

If you want to be part of the team that has spent the past 25 years advocating for improved mental health treatments and services, particularly for young people, I encourage you to apply for the Digital Communications Officer role that is currently open at Orygen, the National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health.

This is an influential role in which you will use your skills and experience to enhance public understanding of Orygen’s research, clinical activities, policy papers and achievements.

Digital communication is at the forefront of Orygen’s stakeholder engagement. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, creative and strategic to help us realise our grand ambitions, and those of our executive director, Professor Pat McGorry.

If you have a tertiary qualification in communications or health and demonstrated experience working in a health or research environment, I would be keen to hear from you.

A position description is available on our website https://www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us/Digital-Comms-Officer

[https://www.orygen.org.au/getmedia/3c6b7430-253a-4329-b844-3b19728268e7/orygen-logo-social]<https://www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us/Digital-Comms-Officer>

Digital Communications Officer<https://www.orygen.org.au/About/Work-with-Us/Digital-Comms-Officer>
www.orygen.org.au
Influential roleLeading mental health organisationParkville locationAre you an experienced communications professional looking to successfully apply your knowledge to an organisation committed to improving outcomes for young people experiencing mental ill-health?An opportunity exists to join Orygen, the National Centre Of Excellence in Youth Mental Health, as the Digital Communications Officer.

For a confidential discussion about this role contact me, I'm the director of communications at Orygen: 0417 125 700, penny.fannin at orygen.org.au.

The closing date for applications is Friday 22 June 2018.

Best wishes,

Penny