[ASC-list] Sydney jobs

Deborah Smith deborah.smith at unsw.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 04:09:36 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Don't forget there are two great jobs going at UNSW Sydney and applications close soon.
Media and Content Manager for the Faculties of Science, Medicine and Engineering.

(Yep, that is my job, so I know what I'm talking about)

Plus a new position of Media and Content Lead for STEMM.

More info below, or ring me if you want to discuss.

Regards
Deb

Deborah Smith
Media and Content Manager
Faculties of Science, Medicine and Engineering
Division of External Relations

UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
E: deborah.smith at unsw.edu.au<mailto:deborah.smith at unsw.edu.au>
T:: +61 2 9385 7307
M: +61 478 492 060
W: unsw.edu.au

Reporting to the Head of Media & Content, you will lead a small team responsible for multimedia content across Science, Engineering and Medicine faculties, and contribute to the University's media and content strategy. Key responsibilities include:
*         Manage the overall planning, coordination and curation of all content, ensuring strategic and effectively leverage across all channels
*         Oversee the gathering, organisation and presentation of content and review final submissions, checking for relevance and quality
*         Work with the team to manage requests from journalists for stories and information, and manage relationships with key journalists to seed and secure coverage
*         Work closely with the Corporate Communications team to ensure brand consistency and work with technical experts to create multi-media rich stories for publication
*         Oversee visual content production/editing process including photo/video shoot using low-fi technology (e.g. DSLR or mobile phone)
*         Report content metrics and make recommendations

Seek
https://www.seek.com.au/job/35667898?_ga=2.263962508.1279828918.1520210494-926670654.1519788059&_gac=1.195676696.1519962811.EAIaIQobChMIqNH42d7M2QIVB1cNCh2ONASPEAAYASAAEgL8dvD_BwE

Seek : https://www.seek.com.au/job/35712710?_ga=2.2756534.724768219.1520565387-926670654.1519788059&_gac=1.241290934.1520565387.EAIaIQobChMIhsyWvKPe2QIViyu9Ch3OyQ8yEAAYASAAEgJwkfD_BwE

CRICOS Provider Code 00098G