[ASC-list] VIC EVENT: "Dr Chris's Theory of Everything" at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival

Chris Lassig chris at astrocave.com
Wed Mar 28 04:45:05 UTC 2018

The Comedy Festival starts today, but it’s still a couple of weeks until
everything actually begins. And by “everything” I mean of course “Dr
Chris’s Theory of Everything”.

Yes, after 20 years in the scientific wilderness as a renegade physicist –
no wait, maverick physicist, that’s better – and successful runs at the
Melbourne and Adelaide Fringe Festivals, I’m ready to reveal the secrets of
the universe to you. But are YOU ready?

This is a show about physics, the theory of everything, and a search for a
fundamental all-reaching understanding of the universe including cats,
board games, Kate Winslet and the Backstreet Boys.

Book using the promo code *SCIENCE *before 6 April for $7 off full-price
tickets!

“I would like to think this is the direction comedy is going” – Squirrel
Comedy

*Mon 9 April ≤ Dates ≤ Sun 15 April*
*Time = 17:30 (UTC +10)*

*The Butterfly Club*
*5 Carson Place, off Little Collins Street, Melbourne*
*(-37.8153237,144.9630033)*

*Bookings:* thebutterflyclub.com./show/dr-chris-s-theory-of-everything
*More info:* www.facebook.com/events/2076779415889340