[ASC-list] Total #scicomm immersion in November. ASC2018 Registration has new options, including uncatered full conference, PD workshops available separately, single day, group discounts and more

Alison Leigh alisonleigh at iprimus.com.au
Sun Oct 14 23:54:05 UTC 2018

Hallo Kali,

I’ve just been looking at the ASC  conference program , it looks really good, well done!

It’s such bad timing for me - just 2 weeks before my conference , WCSFP in Brisbane.

However I will do my best to attend a few things , but I need your help as  I am finding it difficult to register for more than one thing at a time.

This is what I would like to do :

Register for the 1/2 day podcast workshop on Sunday 11th Nov

Register for one day -Monday 12 th including Vanessa Hill screening -

And /or Register for Social Media workshop on Thursday 15th November

It’s not clear to me whether the Thursday social media session is the same as the  Monday conference session- so i would like some clarification on that - plus I’d also like to know if I can attend Nessy Hill’s presentation on Monday evening without registering , if I end up registering for Sunday and Thursday - but not Monday.

Please advise .

Many thanks ,

Alison

Alison Leigh